HotelCharlie Company is a community-driven fellowship of Call of Duty gamers who prefer multi-player game types with HardCore (HC) settings.
Our mission is to help shape the HC gaming experience through positive & proactive representation of our HC community.
We aim to show video game publishers & developers that the HC community is a valuable segment of their audience, & to encourage the continued expansion & refinement of their HC offerings.
We also aim to enjoy a better online gaming experience by teaming up for matches with other community members who share our passion for HC gaming & our positive values of fair play, teamwork, community, & fun.
"We seek unity, not through imposed control, but through harmonious initiative..."
- Warfighting: The U. S. Marine Corps Book of Strategy
F. A. Q. / Basic Training
What are the requirements to join?
HCC members are expected to uphold our Code of Conduct - the gist is simple:
1. Be a friendly, team-oriented, & community-minded HC gamer with good sportsmanship.
2. Uphold the positive values of HotelCharlie Company in your interactions with others to help maintain our community's respectable reputation.
3. Get involved & contribute constructively.
• • •
What's in it for me?
• Content you contribute will be showcased & freely shared with the community, & all community-submitted HCC content is attributed to content creators.
• New members get a welcome shout out on the @HotelCharlieCo Twitter feed.
• Online content (videos, pod casts, pictures, etc.) that positively promotes/represents HotelCharlie Company gets a shout out on the @HotelCharlieCo Twitter feed.
• Members who respectably represent our community receive invitations to in-game meet-ups/matches with other HotelCharlie Company members.
• • •
Do I need wicked HC gaming skills to join?
No. HCC is not a skill-based or competitive "league" or "clan."
Players of all skill-levels are welcome & all members must be happy to play alongside teammates of varying skill.
HotelCharlie Company is for those who care more about teamwork & community than about preserving personal stats (K/D, W/L, etc.).
• • •
How do I join?
Simple - get involved.
While clicking a "like" or "subscribe" or "follow" button is a great way to show support, we encourage active involvement & participation from HCC community members.
Everyone can contribute something & every contribution matters!
A few ways members might choose to contribute include:
• Can you contribute constructive & relevant input to online discussions on various websites?
• Would you like to write an article about HC gaming for our website?
• Can you join online matches with other HCC members & play with good sportsmanship?
• Would you like to show off your graphic design skills by creating some HCC graphics (logos, banners, backgrounds, etc.) for the community?
• Can you make quality high-def YouTube videos for HCC?
• Can we count on your participation for community polls/surveys about HC gaming?
• Can you help spread the word & inspire others to get involved?
Participating community members who follow the HotelCharlie Company Code of Conduct are encouraged to use "HCC" as their in-game clan tag.
Code of Conduct / Rules of Engagement
HotelCharlie Company members conduct themselves with honor & respect.
We play the game honorably without cheating, boosting, dashboarding, griefing, intentional team-killing, spawn-trapping, or otherwise exploiting loopholes in the game's mechanics or violating the game's terms of service.
We demonstrate good sportsmanship by celebrating our victories humbly without gloating, & learning from our losses without trash-talking opponents or blaming teammates.
When we play with a team, we play as a team, communicating relevant tactical info, coordinating maneuvers, supporting teammates, & working jointly towards the team's overall success.
We treat others with respect & evaluate others based solely on the honor & respect their behavior reflects.
We do not discriminate or express disparaging remarks with regards to age, gender, nationality, ethnicity, disability, religious beliefs, political affiliation, orientation, or vocation.
Though we play a game that is ESRB rated "M for mature," we endeavor to set a positive example & create a family-friendly atmosphere that is safe & acceptable for all audiences.
(While expletives may sometimes color our use of language, we do not sling profane insults, and we avoid obscene topics & crude humor.)
We act with honorable intentions without aims to deceive, swindle, or otherwise cause trouble or dishonestly profit at others' expense (no scamming, no spamming, no harassing, etc.).
This site (& none of its representatives or affiliates) does not give permission to use participants' contact information to advertise, sell, recruit, or otherwise bother with unsolicited offers or statements.
Community Content / Meritorious Service
Much (if not most or all) of the HotelCharlie Company content (text, images, video, audio, etc.) is created by & for the HCC community.
When creating & sharing content for HotelCharlie Company, contributors agree to freely share it for public usage & distribution under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license. Community-submitted content must be attributed to the content's creator.
Plagiarism and/or copyright infringement will not be tolerated. If you contribute content for HCC, it must be your original work or work that it is adapted from sources that are licensed for freely distributable derivative works.
All community-submitted HCC content must positively reflect the HCC mission, values, & Code of Conduct.
Contact / Comms & Radio Discipline
If you have a Twitter account, you can contact HCC by tweeting @HotelCharlieCo.
The official HCC e-mail address is:
This address may not be shared or published anywhere else without express permission received via e-mail from this address.
Please identify yourself in your correspondence (if the name/address of your e-mail account differs from the gaming alias/handle you commonly use).
Please provide a usefully descriptive subject/title line that's relevant to the content of the message.
Avoid including attachments when sending messages. If you have a file to share, it is highly preferable that you upload it to some publicly accessible source (online file share, online photo album, etc.) & send only a link/URL to the file.
Do not send or share files with potentially risky extensions (.exe, .zip, .rar, .msi, .bat, .com, .reg, .vbs, .js, etc.). Messages whose attachments or content are in doubt, or whose attachments total more than 2 MB in size, will be automatically deleted without being read/viewed.
Exercise caution: if you receive any e-mail from a source claiming to represent HotelCharlie Company that does not originate from the above address, it is most likely a fraudulent impersonation.
Spammers, scammers, & trolls will be permanently blocked & reported (...and possibly publicized to help others avoid them).